Senior Maintenance Worker - Current Employees Only
TOWN OF FRONT ROYAL, VIRGINIA
Full-time position in our Streets Division at $13.61 per hour (depending on qualifications)
- Serves as lead worker in performing a variety of unskilled and semiskilled manual labor tasks in the maintenance and repair of public facilities, buildings, grounds, parks, streets, utilities, and related facilities
- Operates dump and tar trucks, mowers, tractors, jack hammers and similar equipment
- Spreads asphalt and patches street surface; assist with concrete work.
- Cleans gutters, culverts, catch basins and other drainage structures
- Assist with snow and ice removal.
- Assist other crews when needed.
- Clean up debris from streets and sidewalks.
Valid Virginia Driver’s License, CDL Class B with Air Brakes endorsement, Flagger Certification, Pavement Marking Certification, Work Zone Certification
Position Closes: Monday, June 24, 2019 at 4PM.
Front Royal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.