Public Works Department
Seasonal Horticulture Maintenance Worker(s)
TOWN OF FRONT ROYAL, VIRGINIA
GENERAL SEASONAL EMPLOYEE(S) – The Town of Front Royal is now accepting applications for General Seasonal Position(s) Part-time or Full-time working up to 28/40 hours weekly. Position(s) perform include general unskilled manual work, including mowing, string trimming, and brush chipping, weeding, mulching and watering along roadways, guardrails, landscape areas, park areas, and government buildings.
Hourly rate begins at $11.78 .
All successful applicants must pass a pre-employment, post-offer physical exam and drug screen, paid by the Town and a background check performed by the Virginia State Police. Position(s) are open until filled.
Front Royal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
- Do you like working outside?
- Do you have some knowledge about trees, flowers and lawn maintenance?
- Are you familiar with mowing machines and weed trimmers?
- Can you work independently or with minimal supervision?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic and willing to help in all weather conditions.
- Do you have experience with a Category 1 tractor with two types of mowers attached?